This week, I chat with illustrator Brad Woodard. He is 1/2 of Brave the Woods- a design and illustration studio that he runs along with his wife, Krystal.
Together, they form a studio of friendly folks who aim to make the world a better, more colorful place.
In this episode, we talk about his upbringing and the influence that his mother, a successful artist herself, had in his life, his process working with clients, and what it’s like teaching other young illustrators.
Join the Brave the Woods newsletter to keep up with the latest. http://bravethewoods.us6.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=d6ac9b3471dbba9fa5a4ccb62&id=6607c38122
About Brad Woodard
Brad is an illustrator based in Idaho where he leads Brave the Woods, a design & illustration studio, alongside his wife.
- Skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/profile/Brad-Woodard/9099576
- Website: http://bravethewoods.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brave_the_woods/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bravethewoodsstudio/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_the_woods
About David Silva
David has over 15 years of experience designing for brands such as Nike, Disney, American Airlines, and Toyota. He currently works with startups to design digital products.